Thursday, April 12, 2012

Writing, writing, and the wrapping up of breaks

Ah, writing. I forget how much I love/need it. Thankfully, I had sense enough to stop after several good pages and the edge of a buzz tonight.

It's been a momentous two weeks. Newly married, with a name change at that! Rested and writing my fingers...well, not quite sore. But enjoying the rush, certainly. A few days of bliss left, with a weekend to share with R that I am looking forward to. Despite a deck to stain and mundane fluff, I'll be hanging out with my husband. All good.

This arrived today - just the right, not the blank page - nicely framed from Thinkspace Gallery:



"Owl Song, Molsekin Sketch #2"
graphite and pastel on paper
Rodrigo Luff, 2012

I really do love teaching - though not so nice as writing, writing, writing during break - but I often dream of the lottery ticket that will allow me to buy all the art I desire.

Ah, well. Again, all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment